Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need top 2

People won't believe me but I would be just as happy getting Scoot as I would getting Vic
Me too, me too.

Shit got me nervous like I’m actually betting money on it or some shit.

I’m hoping we get the 1st or 2nd pick and if we don’t I hope Charlotte gets number 1.

Me too, me too.

Shit got me nervous like I’m actually betting money on it or some shit.

I’m hoping we get the 1st or 2nd pick and if we don’t I hope Charlotte gets number 1.

I already took that whole day off....I don't need any distractions or additional stress on the 16th

I'm ready to get over with though honestly, just want to know where the chips are going to land so we can start plotting our next move

They are blaming him for the fact that their team never matched up well w the Lakers in the first place….basically blaming him for losing that series

Based on what's come out the last few days since the series ended management wasn't too keen on him anyways. Add in it was already being said that "Brooks could talk his way off the team" before the series was over and this result isn't shocking.

You like to see that from your player but Dillon didn't back up the shit talking and then ran when it was time to face the backlash when they lost

The running is what's making him look worse than anything. Players don't even have an issue with trash talk but when you bitch out and run from the consequences then that's how you get a bad rep

Nah they both need to be in Texas. We’re tryna put the state back on the map. Flabby Luka couldn’t keep us relevant.
Actually I guess since Silas is gone I can be a bit more hopeful of the culture in houston

Not gonna change overnight and KPJ would need to go and just the team overall needs to mature but actually I think I just don’t want y’all to get wemby from hate lol

You can get scoot though

The real scoot

in a perfect world wemby goes Houston
IN A PERFECT WORLD????????????????

desus-mero.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back