2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the absolute worst time to move to a new arena

Gotta sell off PG for young players/picks
Decline EGs option
Don’t resign russ
Move marcus Morris and Powell

Kawhi I don’t think you can do anything with but it won’t hurt nowhere near as bad

Kawhi is going to swindle a franchise into giving him a long term max deal when he miraculously becomes healthier in 2 years

@AP2.5

Since you wanna hit thumbs down

Tell me again. Did the 9th or 10th seed make it to the playoffs

Or

Did the teams that would have been in the playoffs regardless did?
You still not getting the crux of my position no matter how many times I've explained it brother

I'm not sure where the disconnect is no matter how many times I've explained said crux of my position

BUT since brother 5th just said beta was pulling an AP, in good faith, I'll try one more time

The play in has re-energized the meaning of the late games in the season.

Outside of Dallas blatantly punting their chance at the play in, teams that are contention for the playoffs, even with a losing record are still trying to win games.

Regardless of who actually made the playoffs still doesn't negate that

I hope I've closed the gap this time

ESPN announced Wednesday that weeknight NBA Finals games will be scheduled to begin at 8:30 PM ET, a half-hour earlier than the traditional 9 PM start. Sunday Finals games will continue to begin at 8 PM ET, as they have since 2009.

This year marks the first time since 2003 that the NBA has moved up the start time of Finals games. That year, the first of the league’s current media rights deals, each game began at 8:30. After Finals viewership plunged nearly 40 percent to what was (at the time) a 22-year low, the league reverted to the 9 PM start times the year afte

You still not getting the crux of my position no matter how many times I've explained it brother

I'm not sure where the disconnect is no matter how many times I've explained said crux of my position

BUT since brother 5th just said beta was pulling an AP, in good faith, I'll try one more time

The play in has re-energized the meaning of the late games in the season.

Outside of Dallas blatantly punting their chance at the play in, teams that are contention for the playoffs, even with a losing record are still trying to win games.

Regardless of who actually made the playoffs still doesn't negate that

I hope I've closed the gap this time
You said all this when I asked a simple question.

Peace be with you brother

Nah I'm not done... Got stuck in some traffic

I'ma be here a while

Why you bringing up a point I never made as a basis of conversation?

@Dwayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back