Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TTBF

sounds like Udoka is the number one target for yall if/when Nurse leaves

I think that's going to be great for both sides if that's the direction yall go in

@TTBF

sounds like Udoka is the number one target for yall if/when Nurse leaves

I think that's going to be great for both sides if that's the direction yall go in
I'm hoping nurse was just trying to leverage an extension but yes if he leaves udoka would be a good consolation prize.

I'm hoping nurse was just trying to leverage an extension but yes if he leaves udoka would be a good consolation prize.

Dont know how true it is but just from what I was reading it sounds like Nurse and the front office weren't exactly on the same page

Nurse a top 5 coach but Masai and Bobby Webster(he'll be a GM real soon) the best front office in basketball imo

Going to be very interesting to see what yalls summer looks like, a lot of decisions to make

Dont know how true it is but just from what I was reading it sounds like Nurse and the front office weren't exactly on the same page

Nurse a top 5 coach but Masai and Bobby Webster(he'll be a GM real soon) the best front office in basketball imo

Going to be very interesting to see what yalls summer looks like, a lot of decisions to make
Yeah they've given nurse some flawed rosters to deal with 3 yrs running and may have missed an opportunity to sell high on Barnes last summer. Regardless of what happens with nurse, masai and bobby need to hit on their moves this off-season.

Didn’t say that

But 9 TOs is HORRIBLE and Philly guards having good games does somewhat fall on him.
I’m not arguing that 9 turnovers is good. I’m arguing that you cannot put 34 points ALL on him as if he doesn’t share a back court with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back