Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyy sports fellas, casual question here..

Around the time all the off the court stuff was happening wit Ja Morant, he took some time away from the game. During this time I heard a lot about him and his past and blah blah blah. But the one thing I didn’t hear about was his team struggling without him.

Is he a difference maker on his team or is he just a dynamic addition to add onto what they already have?

Heyyy sports fellas, casual question here..

Around the time all the off the court stuff was happening wit Ja Morant, he took some time away from the game. During this time I heard a lot about him and his past and blah blah blah. But the one thing I didn’t hear about was his team struggling without him.

Is he a difference maker on his team or is he just a dynamic addition to add onto what they already have?
Grizzlies have a system in place that’s enhanced by Ja being there. Obviously they aren’t as dynamic without him but there isn’t that much fall off without him and that’s because of their elite level defense, depth, and the best backup PG in the league Tyus Jones who’s always steps in for Ja and puts up great numbers when he spot starts as it’s a seemless transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back