Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying trae got a lot more well rounded team around him

He lucky

Too bad he can’t do anything with it
Bro. Murray, Hunter, Bogdanovic, Collins, Bey etc gets to eat because Trae can actually play off the ball and be a compliment if any of the above is having a great game. Luka needs the ball in his hands. Those guys would be worse next to Luka.

Bro. Murray, Hunter, Bogdanovic, Collins, Bey etc gets to eat because Trae can actually play off the ball and be a compliment if any of the above is having a great game. Luka needs the ball in his hands. Those guys would be worse next to Luka.
What wings does Luka play with?

What big defensive guard does he play with?

What big man does he play with that can actually protect the rim or play in the PNR well?

What depth is available on the Mavs?

-Kyrie, THJ
-McGee and Wood
- I’ll give you that they don’t have a big defensive guard.
You called Kyrie and THJ wings? Lol

McGee doesn’t even play because he sucks that bad for them and Christian wood is a horrible defender who doesn’t guard the rim either

And you’re comparing 35 year old javale mcgee to Clint capela and John Collins

I rest my case

You called Kyrie and THJ wings? Lol

McGee doesn’t even play because he sucks that bad for them and Christian wood is a horrible defender who doesn’t guard the rim either

And you’re comparing 35 year old javale mcgee to Clint capela and John Collins

I rest my case
Kyrie is essentially their shooting guard which makes him a wing player. If THJ isn’t a wing then who is a wing to you?

You asked me who can play pick and roll and be a rim defender that’s McGee and Wood can rim roll. I never compared anyone to anyone, don’t try to make me argue a point I didn’t make.

Kyrie is essentially their shooting guard which makes him a wing player. If THJ isn’t a wing then who is a wing to you?

You asked me who can play pick and roll and be a rim defender that’s McGee and Wood can rim roll. I never compared anyone to anyone, don’t try to make me argue a point I didn’t make.
Lol okay so let’s compare Kyrie and THJ to being your wings to guys like Bey, Hunter, and Griffin lol

Those two are horrible PNR guys and neither are rim protectors

No depth either

Thanks for playing

Lol okay so let’s compare Kyrie and THJ to being your wings to guys like Bey, Hunter, and Griffin lol

Those two are horrible PNR guys and neither are rim protectors

No depth either

Thanks for playing
Kyrie is better than anyone of Trae’s supporting cast.

Now fit matters huh. I see.
Yeah Murray fits on the hawks because he’s a guy who can cover up for how bad trae is defensively

And then he doesn’t have to guard the tatums/butlers/bridges of the world because Hunter is right there starting next to him

Luka doesn’t have that luxury

Yeah Murray fits on the hawks because he’s a guy who can cover up for how bad trae is defensively

And then he doesn’t have to guard the tatums/butlers/bridges of the world because Hunter is right there starting next to him

Luka doesn’t have that luxury
Oh but I thought Murray wouldn’t fit? Now he fit?

What would it take from Zion for you to want him outta there?

If he misses more than how many games next season?
Probably would be willing to ship him out next season contingent on the draft picks and the choices at the upcoming draft - the timeline pushes us back but atleast we can plan in about three seasons to be clear for restocking

BI missed damn near half his games between these last two seasons and Zion is probably gonna always struggle between the choice of a fried catfish or fried shrimp poboy while he's still in Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back