Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine a scenario as an official where I'm letting a man just fucking bark in my face cause of some stupid shit he did, and not eject his ass.

Draymond has these officials shook. He's screaming pussy at the top of his lungs from the bench which is definitely an unsporting act and they just keep him in the game.

GS probably still wins this game if he's ejected but still, the fact that he was still allowed to continue to play is wild.

Hell, in Portland the other day, Nursef got a tech from the bench while wearing street clothes for complaining about a non call.

Draymond always does this then says it's him being competitive. Bullshit

At either rate, gotta still finish strong. The 5 in a row gave them life and a chance.

This wouldn't happen for a couple of reasons but wouldnt a Lillard for Jamal Murray trade kind of make sense for both teams

It's going to be about two seasons before Murray is back to where he was...Jokic is already 26...If I was Denver I wouldn't want to waste two year of prime MVP Jokic and of course we know how fast the landscape of the league can change

For Portland you get your star player back in return at age 23 and under contract for the next 4 or 5 years...trade CJ, Nurkic, ect, rebuild your asset base and start your rebuild/tank while Murray rehabs these next couple of years

So I posted back in the summer in the summer of 21...I still think it makes sense for both teams to do this and maybe even more so now

Denver should maybe even consider trying to get Jerami Grant back even though that might mean having to include Michael Porter Jr....idk exactly the best way to do that because Grant is a free agent so maybe some sort of sign and trade or something

Lillard
KCP
Grant
Gordon
Jokic

i don’t mind this because wizards don’t get FAs but if they lock up kuzma as well this isn’t smart

I was gonna say they should’ve picked Kuz over porzingis but I forget they the same age lol

if wizards are smart, Kuz is the odd man out and he shouldn’t get locked up because then they have no flexibility going forward

But shoutout to porzingis because things could’ve went south

i don’t mind this because wizards don’t get FAs but if they lock up kuzma as well this isn’t smart

I was gonna say they should’ve picked Kuz over porzingis but I forget they the same age lol

if wizards are smart, Kuz is the odd man out and he shouldn’t get locked up because then they have no flexibility going forward

But shoutout to porzingis because things could’ve went south
And where do you see Kuz going if wizards dont sign him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back