Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are y’all acting like that wiggins stuff is so crazy? lol
Yall said last year when #10 on the Nets was "going through it" that mental health is a serious thing and is not to be played with. Whatever Wiggins is going through is prolly taxing his mind right now. I wouldn't wish that kinda rumor on anyone. Besides, I have personally known a guy who killed his ex for lying.

Yall said last year when #10 on the Nets was "going through it" that mental health is a serious thing and is not to be played with. Whatever Wiggins is going through is prolly taxing his mind right now. I wouldn't wish that kinda rumor on anyone. Besides, I have personally known a guy who killed his ex for lying.
lol what a way to hate on Ben again

And word I feels you but cheating partners in sports don’t seem so out there that ppl being hush hush about it and hiding stuff behind spoilers lol

Just seemed extra to me but I feel for wiggs if it’s true I’d kill a bitch too

And word I feels you but cheating partners in sports don’t seem so out there that ppl being hush hush about it and hiding stuff behind spoilers lol

Cheating partner and a kid that might not be yours is so wild shit and will break down ANY man

Nah, I only spoiled it bcuz the authenticity of the tweets is highly questionable. We got high standards over here cuzzin.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Wiggins if it’s true but he gotta be the only
NBA player to lose a season over a bitch

Injury report

Andre Wiggins : A bitch

I hope he mentally recovers honestly needs to just play ball and fuck bitches until he heals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back