Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an even more eye opening stat

Zion and Ingram have only played 12 games together since May 2021

Seems very similar to the nets’ injury stuff with their big 3

It’s probably a bit better than the nets since both guys are locked into huge long term deals and neither are going to demand a trade to a better situation because they comfortable with the way things are

Last edited:
Why do you think this is
Idk. But in basketball most players will see an increase in points and assists if they’re put in that role and told to facilitate and score. It’s not indicative of them being able to lead a team and play winning basketball long term. Kenny Smith called this a looter in a riot.

My bad bro, was just hyping up the Ex Laker. Forgot u and Beta have "beef" over him.

I think Beta is right i this instant though. U made a throw away comment on a player u have barely watched and instead of just charging it to the game when Beta pounced on it, u have decided to double down, lol.
I’ll ask you what do you think his ceiling is?

I’ll ask you what do you think his ceiling is?
The 3 point shooting has remained a problem in his 4 years in the NBA. Has shot 30% or lower all 4 years. Starting to think that might never get solved.

BUT if he can somehow get it to the 36-40% range, dude can be an all star. He is more athletic than most people think, really good play-maker, gets to the rim very well and solid on defense.

Unfortunately, if he can't shoot, all that is moot.

The 3 point shooting has remained a problem in his 4 years in the NBA. Has shot 30% or lower all 4 years. Starting to think that might never get solved.

BUT if he can somehow get it to the 36-40% range, dude can be an all star. He is more athletic than most people think, really good play-maker, gets to the rim very well and solid on defense.

Unfortunately, if he can't shoot, all that is moot.
I’m seeing a looter in a riot in him but I could be wrong. If he contributes to winning basketball playing like this. I’ll concede to Sony Montana.

Idk. But in basketball most players will see an increase in points and assists if they’re put in that role and told to facilitate and score. It’s not indicative of them being able to lead a team and play winning basketball long term. Kenny Smith called this a looter in a riot.
This is not just give them more shots and in theory they'll make more as you previously stated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back