Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The effort is there. I’ve seen games where they try to hunt him on mismatches and he forces the team into turnovers or stands his ground.
Lmao @ the effort is there on the few games that you see

I just seen him play shitty defense for an entire game there were a lot of plays he didn’t even get back on D

7-F970542-7-B49-492-A-A5-A7-EE7-FE5-C3-C61-B.jpg

Lmao @ the effort is there on the few games that you see

I just seen him play shitty defense for an entire game there were a lot of plays he didn’t even get back on D

7-F970542-7-B49-492-A-A5-A7-EE7-FE5-C3-C61-B.jpg
So we’ve seen the good and bad from him. That doesn’t discredit that there is effort there this season.

So we’ve seen the good and bad from him. That doesn’t discredit that there is effort there this season.
You replying to trae being one of the worst defenders in history with he’s trying harder than before doesn’t mean anything if the analysis is the same though right?

You replying to trae being one of the worst defenders in history with he’s trying harder than before doesn’t mean anything if the analysis is the same though right?
That list has people on it that people consider good defenders. Stop acting like this cacalytic shit is the gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back