Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you guys have a history as a team and a long term player that doesn’t hate it in New Orleans I think you’ll be more understanding
Before I respond

Who is this is reference to

I Fuck with that move

And it would be cool for fans to embrace the past and present for a few years

you add a top 4 pick and Udoka to the mix and I think rockets fans would get over the past few years

Honestly I do have real concerns over Harden coming back simply because idk how well he's going to age and he's turning 34 this year

Now with that being said we have to be better next year and there's literally nobody else to spend money on and we could desperately use Hardens skill set so I'd be fine with like a 3 year max deal

If we get Scoot in the draft though I'd pass on bringing him back

I was just saying maybe if things were different I think you take to that rumor differently

I’m sorry you take everything negatively 😕
I'ma just say this, if you don't know about 13, then you don't get my joke which was obvious to hustle which is why he asked me if I pull up to that spot

I couldn't care less where he ends his career

I'ma just say this, if you don't know about 13, then you don't get my joke which was obvious to hustle which is why he asked me if I pull up to that spot

I couldn't care less where he ends his career
My comment was more pointed towards to you not caring where he ends his career than his restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back