Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming everyone is 100% healthy.....how many teams in the west would you pick Denver to beat n a playoff series?

The real question is why no voter fatigue this time? Jordan couldn’t win 3 straight so let’s give it to Barkley. LeBron couldn’t win 3 straight let’s give it to D Rose, Giannis couldn’t win 3 straight let’s give it to Jokic. Now I see no talk about a “fatigue”.
Check back with me after Black History month, and I will give u a detailed breakdown why Jokic >>> MJ

The real question is why no voter fatigue this time? Jordan couldn’t win 3 straight so let’s give it to Barkley. LeBron couldn’t win 3 straight let’s give it to D Rose, Giannis couldn’t win 3 straight let’s give it to Jokic. Now I see no talk about a “fatigue”.
You know the reason, these cac writers got their great white hope and will constantly vote for him

So yea all this tells me is that we ain't too far off from these dudes. Just need a new coach
Y’all had 23 more free throws and Tatum 13 points under his average and still lost lol. There’s a gap between Boston and Philly which is why we’ve consistently won 5 years in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back