Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most disappointing and depressing thing about this season for me has been Jabaris shooting, dude has some really bad misses throughout the course of games

Hopefully it's just a confidence and comfortability thing

Probably the most disappointing and depressing thing about this season for me has been Jabaris shooting, dude has some really bad misses throughout the course of games

Hopefully it's just a confidence and comfortability thing

Man, his Shooting and Defense were suppose to be his plus tools. Looks like his defense is legit. Apart from that, everything else is basura.

Looks like u guys drafted Marquese Chriss at 3, lol.

Man, his Shooting and Defense were suppose to be his plus tools. Looks like his defense is legit. Apart from that, everything else is basura.

Looks like u guys drafted Marquese Chriss at 3, lol.

Honestly I haven't even seen as much as I would've liked from him defensively, of course there's been really promising moments and flashes but I thought he was going to be a bit more impactful on a night to night basis.....but that could be a lot of different things, scheme, surrounding personnel, coaching, still learning ect so I do still feel good about that

No explanation why his shots aren't falling though, he's been getting good looks but for some reason he can't consistently knockdown down wide open shots...I was confident that would translate seamlessly

Honestly I haven't even seen as much as I would've liked from him defensively, of course there's been really promising moments and flashes but I thought he was going to be a bit more impactful on a night to night basis.....but that could be a lot of different things, scheme, surrounding personnel, coaching, still learning ect so I do still feel good about that

No explanation why his shots aren't falling though, he's been getting good looks but for some reason he can't consistently knockdown down wide open shots...I was confident that would translate seamlessly
Damn, apart from give effort, does he do anything well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back