2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got to stop trying to blame Kyrie for all this.

Media is mad fucking disingenuous man.

Kyrie did do some wild shit, but so did Tsai.

In the end, it ended with Kyrie doing everything Tsai asked him to do, and still wanted to be a Net but Tsai forced Marks to offer Kyrie super duper disrespectful deal.

Tsai shares as much of the blame as Kyrie if not more.

Media dont wanna talk about that though.

NBA failed when they allowed a genocide backing mfer to own an NBA team and everyone in the media scared to talk about it so they all go after the low hanging fruit of blaming Kyrie

You right and what he had to do to get back on the court was bullshit, but actually in the end, Kyrie never did himself any favors way before all anti semitic ish. It be like that sometimes. You just created this negative image of yourself and you do not get the benefit of the doubt anymore..

You right and what he had to do to get back on the court was bullshit, but actually in the end, Kyrie never did himself any favors way before all anti semitic ish. It be like that sometimes. You just created this negative image of yourself and you do not get the benefit of the doubt anymore..

Word. I did say Kyrie did do some bullshit.

But the blame is shared between Kyrie and Tsai. But the media is just blaming Kyrie. So fuck them.

It's crazy how bad the Wolves fucked their team up after such a successful season last year

You got 21 year old Ant Edward's....now you pair him with 30 year old Gobert and 35 year old Mike Conley

Towns probably out after this summer

Traded Walker Kessler so now the only other young player on is Jaden McDaniel

No picks going forward to add young talent and players to grow with ANT

I'd have serious questions and concerns about the future and direction of the franchise if I was Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.