Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever yall done talking, Philly is in second in the East and they are doing it with a nigga in the starting lineup who hits a corner 3 about once a week.

200.gif

Wait that’s Freeman? Makes sense. But anyway I posted the screenshot to point out that the Grizz were winning and Karl is wrong and it reeks of an “agenda” beyond just them talking too much.
Idk. I guess I am on Twitter too much. Karl is the Nuggets Bagdad Bob, so that tweet did not stand out to me.

I guess I can see how it looks from your lense. Sorry for the back and forth.

Whenever yall done talking, Philly is in second in the East and they are doing it with a nigga in the starting lineup who hits a corner 3 about once a week.
Lol. Yesterday, I looked up the scores in games where Tucker scores zero points. U mfers are almost undefeated when that happens, lmao.

Anyway...

It's time for the raptors to blow it up. 5th or 6th worst record in the league. Perfect storm for a stealth tank with a couple generational prospects in the draft.

See what you can get for fvv and gtj.

If teams ante up kings ransoms for siakam and og you take it.

"Play in for what?" - Masai Ujiri

Defense is a myth.
Nah, there's something to it. They had him bother Pascal Siakam in that win against the Raptors a few weeks ago. He been doing stuff like that all season. His value just ain't been popping out on the stat sheet. Now, do I think he needs to play less? Of course, but he was brought in specifically for the playoffs and this season alone there have been spots where he was needed to defend someone. I don't expect them to trade him because they want to see how it'll fit when we get into critical situations in the post season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back