Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you mean Inflection but yeah and I think FVV the easy obvious choice

I think Siakam is just as obvious imo....I like Pascal, dude is definitely playing at close to an all NBA level right now but that means he could potentially supermax eligible next sesson at age 29

They basically have 3 options

1..Commit a ton of money to FVV and Siakam which will be negative value contracts the moment they're signed
2.Trade them
3.Let the walk in free agency and lose them for nothing which would be a disaster

Raptors should be looking to move them before the deadline if they want the most value

I think Siakam is just as obvious imo....I like Pascal, dude is definitely playing at close to an all NBA level right now but that means he could potentially supermax eligible next sesson at age 29

They basically have 3 options

1..Commit a ton of money to FVV and Siakam which will be negative value contracts the moment they're signed
2.Trade them
3.Let the walk in free agency and lose them for nothing which would be a disaster

Raptors should be looking to move them before the deadline if they want the most value
I look at it as you can still build around siakam with other guys like OG and Scottie and a bigger shooting guard if you wanted to try and push for competing and FVV you can’t

But yeah with precious, Barnes, OG you can just as easily move both and get younger and just get that good lotto pick

Idk we’ll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back