Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we gonna talk about how poor the warriors drafting and farm management has been.
It’s been piss poor and I kinda wanna give a pass since they just won’t and are contenders

like hindsight is 20/20 on wiseman I can’t fault them for that. I kinda can’t with kuminga since that’s an upside pick but I can fault them on moody

at the same time you could’ve drafted players to help maintain the gradual decline by not going so boom or bust

I did want them to package a few of those picks to get another really good player there who was in his 20s to keep things moving they opted for the next generation

wiseman steady being hurt didn’t help things

they also drafted that loser Patrick baldwin Jr

That’s just on the draft side

on the development side yeah no excuses they suck

Nah fuck that.

Other game against the Pacers he dribbled 20 for seconds, drove to the rim, got blocked and fell, Pacers ran down and IQs man scored a 3.

I was so hot fam.

Then he came back and scored 5 straight.

He that guy. Every play is either great or some bullshit.
Diet bones hyland been killin lately

he has a punchable face I don’t like him

I would sell high on him honestly but can’t fault the Knicks if they wanna keep him

Diet bones hyland been killin lately

he has a punchable face I don’t like him

I would sell high on him honestly but can’t fault the Knicks if they wanna keep him
I'm not joking he's legitimately been our bench no one else can get going. Deuce can't shoot, IHart was a waste of a trade, Cam, Ev, Rose, all DNP, and Obi just got back plus I think he's still injured. IQ is legit all we got lol.

It’s been piss poor and I kinda wanna give a pass since they just won’t and are contenders

like hindsight is 20/20 on wiseman I can’t fault them for that. I kinda can’t with kuminga since that’s an upside pick but I can fault them on moody

at the same time you could’ve drafted players to help maintain the gradual decline by not going so boom or bust

I did want them to package a few of those picks to get another really good player there who was in his 20s to keep things moving they opted for the next generation

wiseman steady being hurt didn’t help things

they also drafted that loser Patrick baldwin Jr

That’s just on the draft side

on the development side yeah no excuses they suck
We just trying to keep our heads above water till the tournament starts.

Moody and Kuminga both made contributions in the playoffs last year so the proof of concept already exists for them. Kuminga is already a lock in our rotation as point of attack defender on the bench. Kerr has Moody on a short leash trying to ring more Defense out of him, Lamb is legit ahead of him right now and probably getting a roster spot, but I'm still rooting for Moody to figure it out before the playoffs start.

Wiseman was finally making winning contributions and then got hurt in practice. Snakebit. He just needs reps and it's his for the taking, we were literally playing Iguodala as our first big off the bench prior to him getting a DNP-old tonight.

Baldwin is a winner and might be a surprise entry in our rotation come spring since he already does everything Kerr wants.

And if we gonna talk about the player development it should really start with Poole going from 28th and stints in the G to being the 6 man on a championship team. Thats the needle we trying to thread with the rest of these kids behind him and his success is the carrot we are dangling in front of them as they learn how to play the system.

I'm not joking he's legitimately been our bench no one else can get going. Deuce can't shoot, IHart was a waste of a trade, Cam, Ev, Rose, all DNP, and Obi just got back plus I think he's still injured. IQ is legit all we got lol.
Poverty but yeah I get it.

I would see if I could get a guy from Utah like Beasley, clarkson, or even sexton personally

But idk maybe IQ turned the corner

We just trying to keep our heads above water till the tournament starts.

Moody and Kuminga both made contributions in the playoffs last year so the proof of concept already exists for them. Kuminga is already a lock in our rotation as point of attack defender on the bench. Kerr has Moody on a short leash trying to ring more Defense out of him, Lamb is legit ahead of him right now and probably getting a roster spot, but I'm still rooting for Moody to figure it out before the playoffs start.

Wiseman was finally making winning contributions and then got hurt in practice. Snakebit. He just needs reps and it's his for the taking, we were literally playing Iguodala as our first big off the bench prior to him getting a DNP-old tonight.

Baldwin is a winner and might be a surprise entry in our rotation come spring since he already does everything Kerr wants.

And if we gonna talk about the player development it should really start with Poole going from 28th and stints in the G to being the 6 man on a championship team. Thats the needle we trying to thread with the rest of these kids behind him and his success is the carrot we are dangling in front of them as they learn how to play the system.
Word I feel this

I’m starting to lose faith in wiseman though and moody never had a chance imo

Baldwin will help…in 2 more years

Too risky man.

Trade IQ for a guy thats potentially instant offense, that mfer comes in and is ass, and now we trash.

Team in a good place, and even though I dont want to say it, IQ is too important a piece.

Rather trade him in the offseason.
Yeah I understand. If it ain’t broke..

I mean he’s only 23

In heat trade news I hear they are interested in guys like:

PJ Washington
Nerlens
Poetl
Kelly Olynyk
Naz reid
Saddiq Bey
And a little bit of KJ Martin

Word I feel this

I’m starting to lose faith in wiseman though and moody never had a chance imo

Baldwin will help…in 2 more years
Wiseman is an AAU kid who doesn't know how to play basketball. If he could just play his size he would be fine, but he came in all sizzle and no steak. I'm ready to hit the bargain bin for a big body but I think they wanna wait til the buyout market. Regardless the role is right there for him, just screen and rim protect and take the cookies that Steph provides.

Moody---man if he can't beat out Anthony Lamb? I just don't know. He's a three and D player but the D hasn't been there. Kerr can get stuck on a low ceiling player who knows how to play in the system. But when the money is on the table I think he will go with the more talented guys.

Playing .500 ball sucks though in such a specific way though. Almost better to just bottom out so you don't have such whiplash from game to game. I mean I know we aren't a good road team (yet?) but losing to the Bulls is a different kind of hurt.

Wiseman is an AAU kid who doesn't know how to play basketball. If he could just play his size he would be fine, but he came in all sizzle and no steak. I'm ready to hit the bargain bin for a big body but I think they wanna wait til the buyout market. Regardless the role is right there for him, just screen and rim protect and take the cookies that Steph provides.

Moody---man if he can't beat out Anthony Lamb? I just don't know. He's a three and D player but the D hasn't been there. Kerr can get stuck on a low ceiling player who knows how to play in the system. But when the money is on the table I think he will go with the more talented guys.

Playing .500 ball sucks though in such a specific way though. Almost better to just bottom out so you don't have such whiplash from game to game. I mean I know we aren't a good road team (yet?) but losing to the Bulls is a different kind of hurt.
Wiseman I don’t think will even start to meet expectations until this current group is done or he’s moved to another team

moody it’s crazy when ppl remember where he got drafted and yeah lamb is better than him which is wild lol

he’s a okay at times role player but nothing much more than that. There is a player in there somewhere but he might be a really late bloomer.

can’t even say it’s gonna get better as far as the .500 ball. Klay inconsistent as far as resting, there’s like 3 guys on the team that aren’t reliable on a nightly basis as well

Jamychal green hasn’t done what he’s supposed to because of injury, white Donte can’t shoot, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back