Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This been happening since Shannon Brown.

Don’t end up like that 17 year old
Lmao FOH with that fake thug wannabe in Ja

but I was thinking about the Shannon brown thing but then I thought that was nowhere near the frequency it is now

Shannon brown missed dunks was like once every 2 months if that and then he left the league

also heatlifer lol

But yeah it’s happening a lot more now. We care about players jumping high and plays that don’t count

i never got my answer on the Aaron Gordon dunk thing but if it didn’t count then why was it one of the best dunks of 2022?

(unless it counted)

Lmao FOH with that fake thug wannabe in Ja

but I was thinking about the Shannon brown thing but then I thought that was nowhere near the frequency it is now

But yeah it’s happening a lot more now. We care about players jumping high and plays that don’t count

Bron almost dunk on Draymond in the finals, this been a thing. Demar 360 almost dunk on Team China big man, Vince Carter had a bunch,etc

I’m not standing for your White Supremacy
:chillout:

Bron almost dunk on Draymond in the finals, this been a thing. Demar 360 almost dunk on Team China big man, Vince Carter had a bunch,etc

I’m not standing for your White Supremacy
:chillout:
Again It didn’t become “popular” until Ja came into the league

I know you like to Griddy at 30 years old but FOH

The crowd rocking and we are actually in this game at the end with all our injuries. Sucks I'm not there...........
Nice all around team effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back