Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This era is gonna be known as the stat era. Players putting up fantasy basketball ridiculous stat lines nightly. I love it.

Heats got a team full of LaVine's. Streaky shooters.

Zach is second fiddle on every team listed. Might as well stay where he is at. Basketball is funny like that. The fans gonna turn on Demar one day and be right back on Lavine's tip.
Already at that point with ball hogging Demar

Heats got a team full of LaVine's. Streaky shooters.

Zach is second fiddle on every team listed. Might as well stay where he is at. Basketball is funny like that. The fans gonna turn on Demar one day and be right back on Lavine's tip.
But i mean Lavine is a true #2 anyways

Also I would venture to think that after playing for a bad organization his whole Career up to this point, he might welcome being a #2 on a more competitive team

If lavine stays long term he’ll be the man in Chicago but I mean how good are those teams gonna be? How much of the pressure is gonna be solely on his shoulders? That’s alot to deal with while losing and with injury concerns

In recent years I would’ve said no to this because of his age/lack of D but for how he phenomenal he’s been offensively I would give him a look

downside is his value is really high. I would need Noel with him to make it worthwhile and cover all bases as far as needs

Facts. Ill take Bojan on my team no questions asked.

But not for anything more than a top 18 protected first.

Which they can ask for anything they want, but something like that is what theyll have to settle for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back