Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if I can agree with far ahead

Giddey is only 20 and doesn’t turn 21 until next season which will be his 3rd season

Jalen is gonna be 22 in April still in his first season

why you say that though? Let me see I might agree

Jalen Williams pick and roll ability, great athlete, 7"2 wings span, already a better shooter than Giddey and I think he's going to keep improving

Giddey is a great passer right now and that's literally about it.....maybe in time he can become a better shooter and one on one scorer but Jalen Williams already better at both of those things

Giddey also sucks on defense....I just think Jalen is an easier and cleaner fit on a good team and has more potential

Jalen Williams pick and roll ability, great athlete, 7"2 wings span, already a better shooter than Giddey and I think he's going to keep improving

Giddey is a great passer right now and that's literally about it.....maybe in time he can become a better shooter and one on one scorer but Jalen Williams already better at both of those things

Giddey also sucks on defense....I just think Jalen is an easier and cleaner fit on a good team and has more potential
Hmm okay those were the reasons I figured you would bring up

I looked at TS% and BPM and all that good stuff before I even asked

fair enough

Hmm okay those were the reasons I figured you would bring up

I looked at TS% and BPM and all that good stuff before I even asked

fair enough

Like it's hard to picture Giddey being an effective starter on a good team...what role does he play?

He can't be your primary or secondary ball handler, not good enough to be a spot up shooter and can't defend wings

Like it's hard to picture Giddey being an effective starter on a good team...what role does he play?

He can't be your primary ball handler, not good enough to be a spot up shooter and can't defend wings
Word but you said prospect on the thunder and you’re kinda using his weaknesses at the moment as a case against him when we are talking about ceiling, potential, etc

I’m not necessarily saying you’re wrong but I don’t think it’s this wide gap you’re making it out to be. It’s possible I’m wrong and the defensive versatility makes this a wash but I’m not ready to concede this lol

Word but you said prospect on the thunder and you’re kinda using his weaknesses at the moment as a case against him when we are talking about ceiling, potential, etc

I’m not necessarily saying you’re wrong but I don’t think it’s this wide gap you’re making it out to be. It’s possible I’m wrong and the defensive versatility makes this a wash but I’m not ready to concede this lol

I mean with all that being said I still like Giddey and think he's very intriguing as a prospect....but even in terms of the Thunder, I think he has a lot to work on in order to be a contributing member as a starter on their next good team

I mean with all that being said I still like Giddey and think he's very intriguing as a prospect....but even in terms of the Thunder, I think he has a lot to work on in order to be a contributing member as a starter on their next good team
Yeah and like I said he’s only 20 so I mean him now is a lot different than what he’ll be at age 24

But then is he still in OKC at that point? We will have to wait and see. Also have to see when OKC decides to want to be good which idk man it could be next year for all we know

Was posed to go see my dawg Seth light it up tonight

Nigga got roped into a meeting at 5 pm just got done w it smh

After getting sonned by the Cavs… we gonna beat the hottest team in the league

this the 2022-23 Bulls for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back