Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randle should be it because he's shown up in every single game and he's balling the fuck out. I can't hate on him
Word I’m using brunson’s presence as being the reason why the Knicks are mediocre to justify a selection

idk if coaches care more about that than numbers but it’s what I would do. But Randle is having a great season so I mean…

but no way should both go

If they were a top 5 team than maybe but the East is so competitive I don’t think any team should get more than 1 outside of the nets

Like I would rather Haliburton be guaranteed a spot over Harden

Word I’m using brunson’s presence as being the reason why the Knicks are mediocre to justify a selection

idk if coaches care more about that than numbers but it’s what I would do. But Randle is having a great season so I mean…

but no way should both go

If they were a top 5 team than maybe but the East is so competitive I don’t think any team should get more than 1 outside of the nets

Like I would rather Haliburton be guaranteed a spot over Harden
I'm not mad at this but I'd rather it just be Durant if they'd do that but that's just the hater in me lol. Hali no argument from he should be in the most improved discussion if not the winner. Will be very interesting how the reserves are set up this season.

Win something important

You havent seen your squad win shit in almost 3 decades brother go sit down I aint finna go back and forth you're better off talkin bout the ChiSox winning in 2005 thats the last time you seen one of your bum squads do something of newsworthy

I'm not mad at this but I'd rather it just be Durant if they'd do that but that's just the hater in me lol. Hali no argument from he should be in the most improved discussion if not the winner. Will be very interesting how the reserves are set up this season.
They can very easily be gay and just have

Giannis
Embiid
Durant
Adebayo
Tatum
Siakam

Irving
Garland
Mitchell
Trae
Haliburton
Brown

but look that’s 12 already without including any knick, bull, wizard or jaylen brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back