Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of his game at all.

Bad 3 point shooter, Is his catch and shoot numbers any good? Not sure what good he brings off ball. Dude literally has the most turnovers in the NBA right now (tied with Poole at 122.)

So I feel you, really I do.....PG is very difficult to learn if that isn't your natural position and I do think he is a bit over tasked right now being asked to be the primary ball handler

He really is one of the best catch and shooters in the league and that's over a wide sample size and he's pretty good on defense when he's locked in

He isn't someone who should determine our future decisions but I think he could be a valuable player on a good team in the right role

So I feel you, really I do.....PG is very difficult to learn if that isn't your natural position and I do think he is a bit over tasked right now being asked to be the primary ball handler

He really is one of the best catch and shooters in the league and that's over a wide sample size and he's pretty good on defense when he's locked in

He isn't someone who should determine our future decisions but I think he could be a valuable player on a good team in the right role
U watch him way more than I do, so u have a better understanding of his weaknesses and strengths.

I guess my biggest problem with him (or Rockets front office) is I wanted them to put the ball in Jalen Green’s hands this season. My typical Rockets slander aside, Green is really good and has flashed some passing chops. Would have liked to see if there is more to it. With him playing next to KPJ, doubt we will be able to see the full spectrum.

Oh well, fuck the Rockets and I hope u guys get the real Scoot and Harden next season. And hopefully they get in each other’s way for the next decade.

Hang in there bro, 4th qtr Spurs about to let u guys back in.
I was at the game last night and I’m not gonna lie I thought we would fall apart/throw the game in the 4th also.

On a side note, I got these tickets for free because I do partial (Friday, Saturday and Sunday home games) season tickets. I sit in a tad bit better seats but you know we suck when this is a free ticket. (This is during shoot around)

460C153D-A0F5-4928-83B3-E509076FE78F.jpeg

I was at the game last night and I’m not gonna lie I thought we would fall apart/throw the game in the 4th also.

On a side note, I got these tickets for free because I do partial (Friday, Saturday and Sunday home games) season tickets. I sit in a tad bit better seats but you know we suck when this is a free ticket. (This is during shoot around)

View attachment 987074
Still dope man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back