Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Klay in the wilderness after 2 potentially career ending injuries back-to-back. Staring down your mortality would have anybody acting out of character.

We would have 0 rings without him. So sidekick or not he deserves his props.
But he’s got his props man lol

he want top 75 accolades and other stuff when he’s the Tony Parker to Steph’s Tim Duncan

nobody outside of the organization gonna show you love like that. Go do it on your own a bit. But Klay can’t…that ship has sailed

But he’s got his props man lol

he want top 75 accolades and other stuff when he’s the Tony Parker to Steph’s Tim Duncan

nobody outside of the organization gonna show you love like that. Go do it on your own a bit. But Klay can’t…that ship has sailed
Fair enough but then I look at that list and see 3 and 4 dudes off a black and white era Celtics team or the Lakers having all their dynasty era players represented.

Steph ain't did all this by himself. Kyrie straight left a winning situation in Cleveland over the same media narrative. I'll take Klays self promotion over that outcome any day

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Fair enough but then I look at that list and see 3 and 4 dudes off a black and white era Celtics team or the Lakers having all their dynasty era players represented.

Steph ain't did all this by himself. Kyrie straight left a winning situation in Cleveland over the same media narrative. I'll take Klays self promotion over that outcome any day
Those black and white era guys got picked before there was real competition for them and the NBA too soft to take guys off. Klay not so lucky

Kyrie left because he wanted to be his own man and to stop living in the shadow of another guy or to be forever linked with him even if he never won again. Kyrie got Nuts not a lil slit that now has sand in it like “captain Klay”

Those black and white era guys got picked before there was real competition for them and the NBA too soft to take guys off. Klay not so lucky

Kyrie left because he wanted to be his own man and to stop living in the shadow of another guy or to be forever linked with him even if he never won again. Kyrie got Nuts not a lil slit that now has sand in it like “captain Klay”
Kyrie left because they told him LeBron was his daddy.

Bags were packed soon as this scrum was finished

Kendrick a clown for that

then he doubled down when he couldve Just apologized lol

He is right in what he’s saying as far as the ages thing though. Ppl swore the thunder would make it to the finals again because they were young

It don’t work like that though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back