Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy that Embiid can defend Randle like that and no fouls are called, but you breathe on Embiid and its a foul.
It's about 27 freethrows to 15 right now it's disgusting that's legitimately their offense

It's about 27 freethrows to 15 right now it's disgusting that's legitimately their offense

Idk how the Sixers dont go 82-0 for real.

Embiid super physical throwing mfers down on one side, and then touch his jersey with your finger tip and its a foul. Lmaooo.

Man Knicks defense has been horrible for 3 games now. I was in my group chat with my boys when we were up 10 saying its unsustainable to let the Sixers hit all these 3s and that we'll lose if we cant defend the 3.

And here we are.

Idk how the Sixers dont go 82-0 for real.

Embiid super physical throwing mfers down on one side, and then touch his jersey with your finger tip and its a foul. Lmaooo.
Puffing their chest out because they aren't defending like before fuck outta here man @O.G. I hate those floppers man juat can't respect that shit.

Fam im cool with Embiid getting his 2s.

Its these 3s that we cant stop thats gonna get us this L
With Embiid back both will happen regardless at this point. Seen this movie already sim to end

After this game, win or lose, Knicks got to go back to the drawing board and figure out defense.

Defense cant fluctutate between best in the league to worst in the league.

If it was just this game, i wouldnt make a big deal.

But last 3 teams drained crazy 3s on us.

@Ironman let me know when you ready to get back on the Fire Thibs bangwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back