Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t accept him being a bench player anywhere I honestly think he’s too good and too young for that

maybe if he was a guard but he’s a big and he’s not Christian wood levels bad on D

fuck it man just trade him to Miami

I agree, I think he's too good to come off the bench too...it's just easier to fit him there than the starting line up on most teams

I do think Bam and Collins would be fine together though, Miami is one if the better places for him to land and one of the cleaner fits

Lmaooooo get the twolves tf outta here man. Top to bottom fuckery. Couldn't even sell the team at the right price in this market 😂

Poverty.

I don't wanna hear about these guys or see a @Freshb651 post in here until after the new year. I'm done with these niggas in 2022.
[/QUOTE.

I can't think of a clever reply,*checks standings* hol up your records worst than ours 😒

I mean on one end that bravado is necessary so your team believes in it but he's also talking like they've won b2b titles or some shit lol. I look forward to whoever sends them home again.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

InfamousDarkAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

I can't think of a clever reply,*checks standings* hol up your records worst than ours 😒
[/1QUOTE]

Yall not valid enough in your 40 year existence much less the past 5 to throw that one around.

Just hit lol man. It was jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back