Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never been so happy to be so wrong about a signing
I admit I'm wrong too. Not really about Brunson bcuz I will always side with true point guards (they usually make teams better) but going to NY. I figured you guys would somehow fuck him up and have him doing none point guard things.

I admit I'm wrong too. Not really about Brunson bcuz I will always side with true point guards (they usually make teams better) but going to NY. I figured you guys would somehow fuck him up and have him doing none point guard things.

Word. Not a bad assumption cause thats what we usually do. But idk what happened this time. Maybe organizationally we better. Maybe Brunson just able to overcome the Knicks bullshit. Who knows.

Just glad he doing good and im happy to be proven wrong

@AZTG I gotta give Thibs his props I was hoping Isaiah and Sims played together as that helps Isaiah not have to deal with bigs. Randle is switching and guarding smallers guys and it's working so far. IQ found his offense tonight and RJ as usual is turning up in December. Nice win

Randles ego was the deciding factor and he's attributing Brunson to him feeling better mentally on the court.

@AZTG I gotta give Thibs his props I was hoping Isaiah and Sims played together as that helps Isaiah not have to deal with bigs. Randle is switching and guarding smallers guys and it's working so far. IQ found his offense tonight and RJ as usual is turning up in December. Nice win

It kind of shows me how the front office is kind of ass.

Front office doing some good shit too. Like bringing in Brunson and drafting well.

But if you look at some of their moves, like signing Fournier and trading for Cam, they kind of become ass. Especially cause Thibs aint want either one of them.

And then front office tried to make Thibs turn this team into a fast paced 3 point shooting team.

As soon as Thibs said fuck the front office and benched both Fournier and Cam, and then said fuck offense and went back to making this a slow paced defensive team, we been rolling.

It aint always gonna be this good, but Thibs got the Knicks playing like a traditional Thibs team and its working. So yea he gets his props.

It kind of shows me how the front office is kind of ass.

Front office doing some good shit too. Like bringing in Brunson and drafting well.

But if you look at some of their moves, like signing Fournier and trading for Cam, they kind of become ass. Especially cause Thibs aint want either one of them.

And then front office tried to make Thibs turn this team into a fast paced 3 point shooting team.

As soon as Thibs said fuck the front office and benched both Fournier and Cam, and then said fuck offense and went back to making this a slow paced defensive team, we been rolling.

It aint always gonna be this good, but Thibs got the Knicks playing like a traditional Thibs team and its working. So yea he gets his props.
Leon Rose the agent doesn't know basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back