Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we now doing whatsboutism?

Why are we going from Haliburton to Luka? Lol

I’ll keep it simple. Luka has been a perennial MVP candidate since his 2nd year so there’s no need to argue if his stats are better than his play. Luka also didn’t have a horrible playoff series like Trae did
Bro you brought up Trae. Guess who led the league in usage rate last year….

The suns have wanted Gordon for like 3 seasons now

I do feel bad because Gordon should’ve been somewhere else the past 3 seasons and he’s getting up there in age

Was supposed to be there until the Pelicans matched that offer for him lol

Funny enough New Orleans is it listed as a team that's interested in him which would be hilarious to see happen

Why you keep bringing up Lauri, he's in year 6 or 7 and just now showing something
I’m not getting into this again with you lol

Fact of the matter is the bulls should not have moved so many of their young players that actually fit lavine’s timeline for the most part to try to contend when lavine hasn’t even shown he can lead a good team

Should’ve waited two seasons and put their assets together

By then Sixers and nets would probably be out the picture

Was supposed to be there until the Pelicans matched that offer for him lol

Funny enough New Orleans is it listed as a team that's interested in him which would be hilarious to see happen
I was thinking about that

Both sides hated him being there lol

Don’t think that’s the move for the pelicans either

Honestly I don’t think they need to rush to make any moves outside of maybe a backup big or another shooter

But not Gordon

They should just stand Pat imo

If Gordon is still a good defender, he would be a great fit on the Knicks.

If the Knicks think that what theyve been doing the last 7 games is real, then I wouldnt mind giving a heavily protected 1st for gordon. Heavily protected like top 22-25 protected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back