Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We smacked y’all by double digits without multiple players im not hearing this bullshit from you dawg

You mean you pulled away in the final 5 minutes of the game and took a double digit lead to win the game without Marcus Smart. Look at being emotional cause the champs showing y’all whose boss
:hahaha:

You mean you pulled away in the final 5 minutes of the game and took a double digit lead to win the game without Marcus Smart. Look at being emotional cause the champs showing y’all whose boss
:hahaha:
You dickeating another squad what the fuck happened when we played y’all? Double digit loss nigga FOH

You dickeating another squad what the fuck happened when we played y’all? Double digit loss nigga FOH

now I’m “dick eating another squad” cause I peeped Steph hittin a no look 3 on y’all. You sound like a bitch right now fam but I forgive you cause you making emotional decisions. Go burn an incense and run along

now I’m “dick eating another squad” cause I peeped Steph hittin a no look 3 on y’all. You sound like a bitch right now fam but I forgive you cause you making emotional decisions. Go burn an incense and run along
1 loss per week and u trynna pop shit we had an off game but we started this road trip 3-0 by beating YALL niggaz without 2 starters we’ll be fine

Currently discussing the NBA season w Shawn Marion
He said this season s championship is Boston s to lose

Last edited:

screenshot-www-espn-com-2022-12-11-08-27-34.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back