Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

The Nets last 10 wins...

1-Beat Atlanta without John Collins, De'Andre Hunter and Dejounte Murray.

2-Beat Charlotte without Melo. Woulda won anyway most likely.

3-Beat Toronto. Good win.

4-Beat Washington. Supposed to win.

5-Beat Orlando without Suggs and Carter. Woulda won anyway most likely.

6-Beat Portland without Dame.

7-Beat Toronto without Siakam, Barnes and FVV

8-Beat Memphis without Ja, Bane and JJJ

9-Beat Portland. Good win.

10-Beat Clippers without Leonard but kyrie didn't play. Good win.

You play who is in front of you so I'm not hating. But still.......

Also, Give my man KD a day or two off. He deserves it.
Sound like the league got a injury/Load Management issue.

Yes because they are stars and have been for years

Even if they didn’t have personal fans you still wanna see the best players play when you go to a game and spend $250 for mid seats

KD is either at the top or one of the top players in minutes played. Kyrie averaging 35+ minutes a game. This has never happened where they both were benched for rest cause Nash was out there running these dudes to the ground nightly.

Other teams abuse load management all the time so the Nets sitting their stars shouldn’t be the spark of any convo.

My only gripe is the Pacers are a team they are wrestling with for seeding in the standings and Indy already are up on them 2-1.

KD is either at the top or one of the top players in minutes played. Kyrie averaging 35+ minutes a game. This has never happened where they both were benched for rest cause Nash was out there running these dudes to the ground nightly.

Other teams abuse load management all the time so the Nets sitting their stars shouldn’t be the spark of any convo.

My only gripe is the Pacers are a team they are wrestling with for seeding in the standings and Indy already are up on them 2-1.
Didn’t mean to allude to the nets being the spark but enough is enough

Nets benching damn near their entire rotation

Before Christmas with curry, Harris, Warren, Kyrie, and Simmons all missing a lot of games combined this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back