Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beal gotta want to leave and have a set of destinations in mind. He's not just gonna go anywhere without making a fuss which means his value is limited.

For the bulls it's sticky cause they brought those 2 in as a all in move to convince Lavine to stay. Trading those 2 would be seen in lavines eyes as a step back and might trigger him to ask for a trade cause he doesn't want to be a part of that process again at this stage in his career.

If the bulls trade DeRozan and vucevic they might as well ship Lavine out too.
Word I’m just saying all of the aforementioned players are more valuable being traded away

Was this the pick from the levert trade or was that this upcoming draft? Fuck are you tagging me about this for? Cavs > pacers although indiana is off to a better start then i thought they’ll likely tail off
Well Axel we talked about this like 3x

Yes the 31st pick in last year’s draft was Houston’s pick that’s Cleveland gave to Indy

If the Cavs make the playoffs this season (since they are so much better than the pacers like you say) Indy gets their first rounder and I believe a 2nd round pick in 2027

That’s what they got for a guy shooting the same percentage as killian hayes and giving you 11ppg in a contract year. If they don’t resign him that’s a massive fail of a trade lol

I’m tagging you to show you how shortsighted and nonsensical you been in the past ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back