Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the Hawks would love to trade Capella but Okongwu is ready yet...they get destroyed on the glass when he's out there

Myles Turner actually having a really good year offensively

Shooting 37% from 3, albeit he's only taking 4 per game and making 1.5

But his usage rate went up and his PER went up at the same time which exactly what you want to see....both career highs

Also the highest true shooting % of his career....averaging a career high in points too

Myles having a really nice season

Myles Turner actually having a really good year offensively

Shooting 37% from 3, albeit he's only taking 4 per game and making 1.5

But his usage rate went up and his PER went up at the same time which exactly what you want to see....both career highs

Also the highest true shooting % of his career....averaging a career high in points too

Myles having a really nice season

That's true.

But every year this man be complaining about not getting the ball.

Then you see the videos of him in off season runs playing like KD.

Then people get excited and he drops 12 7 with 3 blocks.

Fans that don't pay attention to him want him on their team because he block shots (he's a HOF type of shot blocker ) and shoot 3s but his value always been his youth and his contract.

He isn't even an average 3 point shooter, taking into account his career. He doesn't draw fouls. He's just there. Floating on the perimeter, doing nothing.

He only played 7 games, if his offensive aggression keeps up, he might have figured it something out.

The only thing I can say about RJ, and this is me forcing optimism here.

He always starts seasons like garbage. Then becomes really good.

The good thing so far this season is that we've been able to hover around 500 despite RJ.

So, hopefully RJ continues the pattern of being good after December again, atleast we wont be in a huge hole.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
My son DSJ looking like Kyle Lowry before he broke out in Toronto.

Salute to him for fighting for his spot in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back