Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We on the outside can say Ja went too far but nobody gets to determine what's too far to the actual offended party.

Lmaooo. Nah man this aint true.

We live in a society man. Theres inherent right and wrong. If everyone was allowed to react however, then society wouldnt exist.

Theres a proper way to react. And when a mfer overreacts, we all know it and its fine to call them out on it.

No one saying Ja is a bad person and something should happen to him.

We just saying Ja is a young dude who overreacted. He dont get a pass for overreacting.

What is the cut off amount of years that it starts being disrespectful because you and Beta seem like it wouldn't be an issue if Chuck was closer in age to Ja

I think it would be an issue regardless. Age just makes it worse.

Dont make a personal attack, especially taking it to dick sucking shit, off an attack on your game.

Its like me saying yo your post is wrong, and you attacking me personally. Shit mad immature.

If Chuck attacked him personally, then all bets off. Chuck critized his game though. Jas reaction was way overblown.

Ja showing kids 21 and younger who follow basketball it’s okay to tell elder basketball players to suck dick

then y’all turn around and complain that these kids got no respect lol

make it make sense
Man stop it, Ja a man just like Chuck a man. Stop acting like Ja a kid

Lmaooo. Nah man this aint true.

We live in a society man. Theres inherent right and wrong. If everyone was allowed to react however, then society wouldnt exist.

Theres a proper way to react. And when a mfer overreacts, we all know it and its fine to call them out on it.

No one saying Ja is a bad person and something should happen to him.

We just saying Ja is a young dude who overreacted. He dont get a pass for overreacting.

I didn't say he should get a pass or feel like anybody saying he a bad person. I already said he didn't need to take it there immediately as my opinion on it.

The bold is up to each individual person when they are offended. As a society and legally they can say that person went too far. At the same time to that person no matter the opinion of others that doesn't mean to them they were wrong and went too far.

Kevin huerter shooting 52% from three and averaging 16+ ppg

I’m sure he glad he got away from trae

So you saying Trae don't make his teammates better?

5f12948a-2ed1-410a-85fc-ec74337234f1-jpeg.961707

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back