2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s cool Embiid doesn’t get the shit that Jokic and giannis got because I guess they don’t regard him like that

I’m fine with that too
They really didn't catch much either. Just the everyday bullshit we all say when the mvp loses. What are we supposed to do take their trophies away?

let Luka be 29 and never make a conf finals

But again different class of player….

Embiid got niggas used to mediocrity on the low

Mister B making that complaint about injuries is funny considering we get on Kawhi, AD, and Zion about injuries

But for Embiid it’s not supposed to apply

Funny
The fuck are you talking about?

Kawhi doesn't get shit on for injuries...he's a multi champ and multi-Finals MVP. He's a made man.

AD gets injuries regularly....hell, he was injured TWICE this year for 10+ games, and once last week to where they're carrying him out on a stretcher. And he never got past the 1st round as THE GUY. He just tampered his way to be in LA and Bron's running buddy, that's been his only pass for not being just as crushed.

Zion.....you grasping at straws now.

Meanwhile....you haven't heard 1/4th of the fans clamoring for Joel to possibly be traded, and wanting the franchise to start over with Maxey as the guy. You clearly haven't heard any of that shit.

I'm convinced one of these ahkis out here in the Diamond District or University City or Germantown stole your favorite auntie away from your family BBQ; your hate for Philly is waay deeper than it should be for a Jersey nigga.

Last edited:
Now mister B being dense or just ignorant and then saying personal BS

Not surprised

It’s cool only the players people expect great things from get flack

It’s never the guy who was thirsty to win MVP in the regular season’s fault

All year long: WhO GiVes A fuCk AboUt tHe mEDia?

Playoffs: WhAt DoEs ThE MeDiA hAVeTo SAy?

• Ether
Reactions: Mister B.
I think the spurs win the lotto but I’d like to see Portland get wemby him sharpe, Simmons and Dame could get dame to stop complaining lls

Lol to add to the argument embiid hasn’t played 9 consecutive games in the playoffs ever in his career. Only mvp to not reach a conference finals before, I understand some circumstances aren’t favorable but he doesn’t have many memorable playoff moments for a player of his stature and blowing back to back games with 3-2 leads multiple times isn’t a good look. For the inconsistent moments Tatum has he has a MUCH better playoff resume and statement games

Lol to add to the argument embiid hasn’t played 9 consecutive games in the playoffs ever in his career. Only mvp to not reach a conference finals before, I understand some circumstances aren’t favorable but he doesn’t have many memorable playoff moments for a player of his stature and blowing back to back games with 3-2 leads multiple times isn’t a good look. For the inconsistent moments Tatum has he has a MUCH better playoff resume and statement games
Embiid a regular season player

It looks good when you can put up numbers against wendell Carter, Jusef Nurkic, and ivica zubac in January

When the playoffs come it’s time to turn into African Street clothes and be a pussy when the games really matter

Status
Not open for further replies.