Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New generation trying to compare City and Utd is a joke.

Utd won the treble with academy graduates (class of 92) meanwhile City have two first teams, unlimited funds and 115 charges of FFP rule breaking to contend with. For their sake I hope they pay their lawyer well.

We not the same.
You talking about comparing being a joke and it should've ended there.

Bro this ain’t really hitting but I know you emotional right now so ima leave it.

Arsenal did well this season and the future is bright. Just need strength in depth.

It's hitting just fine. It was hitting when you guys wanted Arsenal to win the league to keep City from doing a treble.

Now it's fourth place and the league cup is a great season.

New generation trying to compare City and Utd is a joke.

Utd won the treble with academy graduates (class of 92) meanwhile City have two first teams, unlimited funds and 115 charges of FFP rule breaking to contend with. For their sake I hope they pay their lawyer well.

We not the same.
tmnt-he-right.gif

If we can’t compare football from days past to the present. Must mean that over time the achievement depreciates.

Or I misunderstood?
I was simply stating man United using academy players was what was done back then Vs city spending is normal now. Football is different and it shouldn't be used as a method to degrade city for playing to win

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back