Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have got out of Stamford Bridge years ago. There was a time when i wanted him at Old Trafford as a potential Pogba replacement, albeit not the same type of player. Met him once and he was a cool brudda. Not like your typical Stamford Bridge trash.
Annie it's because he's fry Lewisham it's who we are also you are forgetting about his injury he never recovered from

wait-was-that-it-cecily-strong.gif

Caicedo is a windup merchant, love to see it.

He is so fckn wasted at right back, its doing my nut in!!! I dont know why De Zerbi keeps playing him there, he is so missed in midfield...

Just give Offiah his chance, he looks a great talent... Random fact hes related to the ex rugby legend Martin Offiah...

I fed up with De Zerbi keeps fckn around and dropping the players too...

He is so fckn wasted at right back, its doing my nut in!!! I dont know why De Zerbi keeps playing him there, he is so missed in midfield...

Just give Offiah his chance, he looks a great talent... Random fact hes related to the ex rugby legend Martin Offiah...

I fed up with De Zerbi keeps fckn around and dropping the players too...
Tbf he seems to manage the squad well, but Caicedo should be midfield starter all day. But could be back in this game with the subs.

Hate the playing out from the back tho problems waiting to happen.

Tbf he seems to manage the squad well, but Caicedo should be midfield starter all day. But could be back in this game with the subs.

Hate the playing out from the back tho problems waiting to happen.

Hes got the selection wrong a few times this season but its hard to complain, he gets it right most the time... Not playing Caicedo in CM is criminal though, thankfully Offiah has now come on co hes moved back into CM....

I love the playing out as its worked most the season and its quick, one touch passing but this game its been horrible though...

Hes got the selection wrong a few times this season but its hard to complain, he gets it right most the time... Not playing Caicedo in CM is criminal though, thankfully Offiah has now come on co hes moved back into CM....

I love the playing out as its worked most the season and its quick, one touch passing but this game its been horrible though...
Can only improve his game, he’s young versatility will help him gain value too.

Lamptey out still?

Playing out from back gives me bad flashbacks as an arsenal fan, fuck that just hoof it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back