Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get it twisted, the haters would trade their manager for Pep in a second and if they said no, they'd be lying lol
The only reason I would say no is that I wouldn't want him to deal with our owner and board. If they weren't around, it would be yes all day.

@Water Ur Seeds yooo, was looking at some Evan Ferguson stats. Dude has some INSANE defensive stats for a center forward. Plus he is also prolific in front of goal. U guys might have a gem on your hands....

Big time bro, you see him tracking back against Arsenal the guy is a CDM one min and scoring with only a touch or 2 a-la Haaland at the other end...

He can tackle properly too, not a typical reckless strikers challenge... He holds up play with back to goal or run can onto the end of a through ball or poach... He's lieterially a perfect forward!!!

What tops it off is he really mature for age, a quite Irish lad who down plays the hype, the opposite to Aaron Connolly who went off the rails at the first bit of hype and his now left the club (i think)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back