Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lautaro Martinez is such a weird player. Every time I watch him play, he is mostly shit. Yet, I look at the goals standings and he is 2nd in Italy behind Osimhen, lol.
Lol funny when he was linked with Barca you suggested it would be a bad move and you' were right. After the world cup I wouldn't take him on a free lol

I'm surprised Cancelo wasn't on the list.

Bernardo Silva is a good shout

Zaha, Asensio and Tielemans are available on the free so sound additions to manage any FFP budgets

Sadio Mane is rumored to be cast aside by bayern, and if Neymar leaves then a speedy goalscoring LW forward that can actually press and track back, would bring balance to the team

Firminho is also free; could play pivot leaving Mbappé to roam.
Add Ziyech to the mix.

Mbappé Firminho B. Silva

Or

Zaha Mbappé Ziyech

Front 3 being dismantled and rebuilt will interesting

I'm surprised Cancelo wasn't on the list.

Bernardo Silva is a good shout

Zaha, Asensio and Tielemans are available on the free so sound additions to manage any FFP budgets

Sadio Mane is rumored to be cast aside by bayern, and if Neymar leaves then a speedy goalscoring LW forward that can actually press and track back, would bring balance to the team

Firminho is also free; could play pivot leaving Mbappé to roam.
Add Ziyech to the mix.

Mbappé Firminho B. Silva

Or

Zaha Mbappé Ziyech

Front 3 being dismantled and rebuilt will interesting
Most of the names cited aren't bad choices but next to Mbappé, QSI is looking to spend a serious bag. All the free transfers look on paper but there's also a reason they're free lol

Would absolutely love to have Mané here

Re: Cancelo --- Maybe it's too early to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back