Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm debating on watching Everton today. More than likely I will, but the urged is not there at the moment. I just know that Dyche needs to make some changes to the lineup.

I'm debating on watching Everton today. More than likely I will, but the urged is not there at the moment. I just know that Dyche needs to make some changes to the lineup.

I don't usually watch these kind of games, but I feel like this really is a do or die for both and the loser is almost doomed for relegation.

I actually said over a month ago that I saw Southampton, Nott Forest and Leeds going down... But Nott Forest are doing marginally better than I expected and Everton doing marginally worse.

Good luck for tonight Bro...

I don't usually watch these kind of games, but I feel like this really is a do or die for both and the loser is almost doomed for relegation.

I actually said over a month ago that I saw Southampton, Nott Forest and Leeds going down... But Nott Forest are doing marginally better than I expected and Everton doing marginally worse.

Good luck for tonight Bro...
Thanks fam. Mina through his agent just came out with some quotes yesterday, It's crazy that he is the only player that hasn't played since Dyche took over. I would play him tonight over Keane, Coleman should be back for the game so we can finally not have a CB playing in the RB position.

It's crazy. Last season I had my doubt, but for the most part, I was game to watch them. This season has been a struggle. I will keep up with the score.

Bro you know you'll end up watching... When your teams doing sh!t watching them is almost like a form of self harm lol

Just When I Thought I Was Out They Pull Me Back In GIF - Just When I  Thought I Was Out They Pull Me Back In Michael Corleone - Discover & Share  GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back