Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don’t give a shit about Southampton and their relegation ….. Arsenal were -510 favorites coming into this match … I’d say it’s 2 points dropped for Arsenal

Going life and death w Southampton while fighting for the title is nasty work

Relevant point made…

I’ll be quite now. 🤣

I don't be believing these things. At least for the most part I try to stay away from rumors but why would anyone at the club put out information like this while the players are still having to finish the season, wouldn't it affect some of them negatively?

Sounds like wishful thinking, especially since Eric doesn't say stuff like this in press conferences.

I don't be believing these things. At least for the most part I try to stay away from rumors but why would anyone at the club put out information like this while the players are still having to finish the season, wouldn't it affect some of them negatively?

Sounds like wishful thinking, especially since Eric doesn't say stuff like this in press conferences.
Dudes be leaking shit to the press to gauge reactions and drum up interests the majority of the players on the squad are not at the level that ETH would like to coach so I don’t see why he wouldn’t get them out of there the first chance he gets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back