Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These man are woefully fuckin average, especially Bruno.
i-expect-a-full-apology-johnny-rose.gif

These man are woefully fuckin average, especially Bruno.

I hear a lot of folk say this especially man United fans, I guess because they watch him enough.

My guess is he has no elite level technical ability; be that ball manipulation, variety and weight of pass and to a lesser extent football IQ....but he does have vision just not the execution perhaps necessarily desired.

He's no iniesta, xavi, pirlo, modric, Gerrard, scholes....

He's not even xabi Alonso, fabregas, t.kroos either

What he appears to be best at is the late runs into the box like Lampard and doing Jorginho pens. But goals/assists influence outcomes of games, so he does have at any given moment the chance to shine.

A poor man's KDB it seems, talismanic without the full repertoire! 😂

I hear a lot of folk say this especially man United fans, I guess because they watch him enough.

My guess is he has no elite level technical ability; be that ball manipulation, variety and weight of pass and to a lesser extent football IQ....but he does have vision just not the execution perhaps necessarily desired.

He's no iniesta, xavi, pirlo, modric, Gerrard, scholes....

He's not even xabi Alonso, fabregas, t.kroos either

What he appears to be best at is the late runs into the box like Lampard and doing Jorginho pens. But goals/assists influence outcomes of games, so he does have at any given moment the chance to shine.

A poor man's KDB it seems, talismanic without the full repertoire! 😂
Mount >>> Bruno

:sup:

I thought overall we were the better team. Missed our chances and they scored a good goal.

Interesting seeing Bruno, Eriksen and Donny all on the pitch together…certain man say it can’t happen but clearly it can and it did.

Eriksen with the pass of the game…already looks at home.

Decent 90 mins.

Eriksen with the pass of the game
Didn't take 5 minutes to do that. Bruno played the whole game, didn't come close once.

Lol @ mans saying we don't need Ronaldo. Couple preseason games and idiots lost their fuckin minds.

Not even gonna rant.
I'll just reiterate; if mans plays mcfred and Bruno along with them two CB's I might as well skip this season cause they're proven to not work.

Haven't even mentioned rashford..

Need more signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back