2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fan

icegif-4576.gif

This won post of the day.

I laughed twice. Perfect gif usage.

This can't be life...

like I said earlier.....English media gon sell these clicks making up whatever about Chelsea

Next they gonna say Kobe's ghost told Boehly to keep Mount and fans and rivals alike will eat it up and click away

like I said earlier.....English media gon sell these clicks making up whatever about Chelsea

Next they gonna say Kobe's ghost told Boehly to keep Mount and fans and rivals alike will eat it up and click away
True dat!

I didn't click on it... The headline itself just made me LOL

It reminded me of a podcast I saw earlier where someone said Todd Boehly saw Frank Lampard's image all around Stamford Bridge in photos, wall posters etc and he said "who's this guy? Oh Frank Lampard... Does he still play?! Oh but he's a manager, then let's bring him on-board!"

They really wanna show Boehly as being incompetent and Chelsea a real shitshow în real time! 😂

True dat!

I didn't click on it... The headline itself just made me LOL

It reminded me of a podcast I saw earlier where someone said Todd Boehly saw Frank Lampard's image all around Stamford Bridge in photos, wall posters etc and he said "who's this guy? Oh Frank Lampard... Does he still play?! Oh but he's a manager, then let's bring him on-board!"

They really wanna show Boehly as being incompetent and Chelsea a real shitshow în real time! 😂
Lol you still posted it... Tod has been trying to buy Chelsea for years not saying the man is Roman quality in relating to football but a lot of this is because he's American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back