Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every team in the prem has had a game when the VAR ref was out to lunch.

There is no big team biased, matter of fact Brighton has a bigger population base to draw from, 1.7 million people in Sussex. Only 270k live in haringey, and Spurs have tremendous competition from other London clubs such as Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal… in order to draw fans to the stadium.

You finally show up. Oh that’s right, your team won. Can’t be in here when you lose.
Happy Easter! Hope you enjoy the weekend and spend quality time with your family. 👊

But yo keep Spurs name out your mouf, you heard. Respectfully

I think every team in the prem has had a game when the VAR ref was out to lunch.

There is no big team biased, matter of fact Brighton has a bigger population base to draw from, 1.7 million people in Sussex. Only 270k live in haringey, and Spurs have tremendous competition from other London clubs such as Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal… in order to draw fans to the stadium.

You cant be serious, this must be trolling... Brighton a bigger team then Arsenal too then??? Or Chelsea??? How many people live in Barcelona???

"riight"

Nah Brighton isn’t a big team, I am saying y’all got untapped potential, in terms of becoming a bigger club.

I doubt it, It will take decades and they need win trophies over a period of years and regular European football so they can buy and keep world class names and get fans in other countries to follow them... Untied, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Spurs even West Ham all had periods of dominance and trophies which makes them international teams...

Brighton were in div 3, homeless on the brink of oblivion not long ago and have never won a trophy other than League 1 or 2 title to my knowledge...

Though they seem to be huge in Japan atm but soon as Mitoma leaves those fans will follow him to his next team...

Leicester winning the title and FA Cup still hasnt even made them a big team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back