Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He going to jail or no?

I have said earlier in this thread that I don't think he will.
But equally, I'd find it difficult for Man United to ever employ him again as the backlash could be severe from fans, média, supporters (especially women) that may affect sponsorship deals. And once the money gets fucked up then there's difficult choices to be made at boardroom level.

I do however think he'd have a future career, just abroad in perhaps Italy, Spain or as low as Turkish leagues and Middle East so he'll still make Ps from footy

I have said earlier in this thread that I don't think he will.
But equally, I'd find it difficult for Man United to ever employ him again as the backlash could be severe from fans, média, supporters (especially women) that may affect sponsorship deals. And once the money gets fucked up then there's difficult choices to be made at boardroom level.

I do however think he'd have a future career, just abroad in perhaps Italy, Spain or as low as Turkish leagues and Middle East so he'll still make Ps from footy

He'll deffo still have a career. Like you said, it'll be somewhere else where the country and/or teams don't give a shit

Congrats @Big_Ev !!!!
Fee rumoured to be all-in £20m which is a bit of the pricey side but he's young, English and can dribble. So now you got him, Gordon, Gray, Townsend and to extent Iwobi as winger/inside forwards.

Still need to find a Richarlison replacement
That's going to be the hard part. Especially depending on how much money we have left to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back