Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a points deduction is inevitable for Everton but unlikely to be for this season.

However if they get relegated this season, forget being stuck in the mud... They would have reached sunken place levels which you can't come back from any time soon!

Moshiri is keeping them afloat... Although acknowledge the misappropriation of funds got them in this position in the first place

That's why the fans are mad at both Moshiri and Kenwright. They just had no plan on how to spend the money and now look at where we are. People always said that Kenwright wanted a billionaire that would be easier to control.

He never had the dressing room...
Called him "Harry" [Potter] behind his back, and only 6 wished him well on SM

Gonna be a tough fight in that board room, but I need them to decide on Luis Enrique.

And to me, it comes down to man management. Anyone who could convince Messi to play an inverted winger, bench Xavi for Rakitic and do this while winning a treble is someone the Chelsea dressing room needs. Poch & Galtier are proof that having Messi/Ney/Mboopers isn’t as cut and paste as it seems.

I like Nagelsmann for sure tho, but these boys at Chelsea need a leader, not a brother

Gonna be a tough fight in that board room, but I need them to decide on Luis Enrique.

And to me, it comes down to man management. Anyone who could convince Messi to play an inverted winger, bench Xavi for Rakitic and do this while winning a treble is someone the Chelsea dressing room needs. Poch & Galtier are proof that having Messi/Ney/Mboopers isn’t as cut and paste as it seems.

I like Nagelsmann for sure tho, but these boys at Chelsea need a leader, not a brother

An authoritative figure appears to be the way.
Similarly I heard with Nagelsmann one of the issues some of the bayern players had with him, was that he wasn't a "leader" and was too relaxed.
They even said that about Ancelotti when he was at Bayern too.

Certain clubs and culture are built different, and as such you need to right "profile" of manager to deal with the egos etc

Also…Enrique costs nothing to appoint. Still would have to buy out Julian from Bayern.

An authoritative figure appears to be the way.
Similarly I heard with Nagelsmann one of the issues some of the bayern players had with him, was that he wasn't a "leader" and was too relaxed.
They even said that about Ancelotti when he was at Bayern too.

Certain clubs and culture are built different, and as such you need to right "profile" of manager to deal with the egos etc
Yeah, man…I know it’s just part of his livelihood, but Nagelsmann has to dead that ‘I’m the cool relatable manager’ schtick. I’m also sure chicks in London look better than the sauerkraut joint he was just with. Dude is 35, can’t blame him for tryna get his shit off, but Bayern and Chelsea are a long way from Hoffenheim & Leipzig. You gotta grow up.

I don’t want the manager maturing at the same pace as the players 🤧🤧

Yeah, man…I know it’s just part of his livelihood, but Nagelsmann has to dead that ‘I’m the cool relatable manager’ schtick. I’m also sure chicks in London look better than the sauerkraut joint he was just with. Dude is 35, can’t blame him for tryna get his shit off, but Bayern and Chelsea are a long way from Hoffenheim & Leipzig. You gotta grow up.

I don’t want the manager maturing at the same pace as the players 🤧🤧
Maan, I just want a coach who is going to play our good players in their best positions and none of this experimenting nonsense. We need to win games.
And we’ll need someone who will tell 30 of these bums that we don’t need them. (How is Baba Rahman still a player?)

Last edited:
Maan, I just want a coach who is going to play our good players in their best positions and none of this experimenting nonsense. We need to win games.
And we’ll need someone who will tell 30 of these bums that we don’t need them. (How is Baba Rahman still a player?)
well, you gotta sell the surplus first, this includes Havertz AND Mount. But one thing they got right in January was signing some technical players. There's no need for another overhaul. Any competent manager can work with the spine of Badiashile, Enzo and their say of the striker we already needed.

Even THEN, like I said...man management is KEY at any big club. The Athletic piece stated these kids personally said they want to be drilled (pause). I can already see Reece (who's prolly gonna be THE face of the club if Mount is sold) never listening to shit Julian says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back