Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is nobody wondering how Kyle walker (and Toney) got called up to the England squad, yet Ben White didn't make it? 🤨

It's clear to me now that Ben White got sent home from the world cup. Sterling left the camp and we came to find out there was a robbery at the yard and thought his missus was in danger, but came back within the week.

White left and no one spoke about... Rumors online was he fell out with Southgate #2 and perhaps didn't do his homework assignment, which wouldn't surprise me as this man said he don't fuck with football and only sees it as a job!

FYI not saying walker or Toney shouldn't be in the squad, but one was recently flashing his dick out in public whilst groping and grinding on gyal that ain't his missus, and the other copped to some FA charges... But White who is playing for the team top of the league is not making it "because of competition"... 🙄🤣

On St. Patrick's day too...

Britney spears GIF - Find on GIFER

Last edited:
Not real. All the non Arsenal fans want city to win. Yall ain't slick and I been peeping game for months now.

City is a machine, which makes it extremely difficult, possible and doable but difficult.
I don’t want City to win. I honestly hope that you guys pull it off.

Not real. All the non Arsenal fans want city to win. Yall ain't slick and I been peeping game for months now.

City is a machine, which makes it extremely difficult, possible and doable but difficult.

I hate on Arsenal cause I view them as bigger rivals than say City or Chelsea due to history.

I respect what Arteta has done and would rather them win than City.

I’m still gonna hate at the same time tho 🤣

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back