Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard Chelsea were trying to offer Mount one of them 7 year type deals and he was like allow it! 😂

Chelsea need to sell anyways to balance the books right? Mount = pure profit because he's academy homegrown so all is not lost on that front too.

That bloated squad needs to finally get rid of the likes of bakayoko, Pulisic, Ziyech, aubamayeng, Lukaku, CHO, Kante (unfortunately 😢)... It's gonna be a summer of activity in West London me thinks!

List of players targeted by PSG. Except Fofana, we had to let foreign teams made them hot before noticing how good they are. What a poor scouting job!

Tuchel to PSG doesn't make sense does it? 🤨

If Brazil are serious about hiring Ancelotti to be their manager, then the Madrid job is due to come round soon enough instead
Why not Tuchel to Chelsea???? Boehly and Eghbali (and Tuchel) should admit their mistakes and figure out a way to work together.

I still believe in Potter, lol. We are winning the Champions League.

Toone the Goon! 😂

I wanna see more "handbags" clips from these ladies...

Haha Spurs gyal not only got moved to but she also getting a 2 match suspension for playing pussy! 😂

Women football got better officiating on these antics than the men's game it seems... 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back