Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Northside7 @Englishdude

i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif
Never left bro, funny seeing the hate after a couple games loss all cus we brought more Chelsea trash.

Yo on the way back from football I was piiiiiiised... Spent 1.5hrs freezing my bollocks off watching Brighton batter Fulham and they score cheap counter, out of nowhere, if it was FIFA the controller would had been thrown across the room...

On the way back contemplating life choices, what the fck was the point of going through all that hassle on a freezing cold day... Only to hear grown men Chelsea fans calling into to Talk Sport in full meltdown mode:

'Get Potter out, get on our hands and knees and beg Tuchel to come back'

'Get Potter out and bring Jose Mourinho back to rebuild the squad'

'Get Potter out, get John Terry in the dressing room and tell the squad this aint happenin on my watch!!!'

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Suddenly, I realise... all is good...

Last edited:
Premier League's got that NBC and FIFA audience from North America - they gotta bring the spectacle

Yeah thats what I was thinking, defo feel like its for North American TV crews... I hate the loud music too, I wanna watch football and talk to people not go to a concert ffs...

They got instrumental music to try force chants now too, just sounds abit too manufactured, instead of natural chanting...

Might sound and look good on TV but sucks the actual atmosphere out the crowd imo...

Yeah thats what I was thinking, defo feel like its for North American TV crews... I hate the loud music too, I wanna watch football and talk to people not go to a concert ffs...

They got instrumental music to try force chants now too, just sounds abit too manufactured, instead of natural chanting...

Might sound and look good on TV but sucks the actual atmosphere out the crowd imo...

Fireworks and flames was for y’all, ain’t nobody watching Brighton vs Fulham on Peacock.

If y’all need a backing track like it’s an NBA game, that’s on y’all as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back