Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every time I think I wanna move to Europe....crucial shit like this always holds me back....

I can spend a whole Sunday watching all kinda sports on endless channels/services from 5:30am till almost midnight on a basic YoutubeTV package. Whether its NBC/USA/Peacock for the Prem, local channels for NFL, ESPN for college sports, etc...it's honestly an endless list of options, even before the need to find a stream for NFL Redzone or NBA League Pass.

It's mindblowing how football is THE ONLY SPORT in England, yet you need to have a 2nd job just to watch Everton mid-week. No shit why everyone is a match-going fan, it's more expensive to watch from the comforts of home.

Every time I think I wanna move to Europe....crucial shit like this always holds me back....

I can spend a whole Sunday watching all kinda sports on endless channels/services from 5:30am till almost midnight on a basic YoutubeTV package. Whether its NBC/USA/Peacock for the Prem, local channels for NFL, ESPN for college sports, etc...it's honestly an endless list of options, even before the need to find a stream for NFL Redzone or NBA League Pass.

It's mindblowing how football is THE ONLY SPORT in England, yet you need to have a 2nd job just to watch Everton mid-week. No shit why everyone is a match-going fan, it's more expensive to watch from the comforts of home.
If they don't have totalsportek over there then I ain't going

True to some extent BUT I pay my RMC Sport subscription and I have the Champions League and ALL the UFC/Boxing PPV cards…for 19,99/mo

leaving PSG and we'll back to being regular niggas SMH
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back