Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, just got back from the football... Listening the Liverpool fans having meltdowns on the radio was glorious haha

Brighton game was kinda weak but the result that counted... Plus my guy Mitoma got winner and Caicedo got a great reception when he came on, which was dope... Shame Ali Mac was suspended, the team definitely missed him...

w3OIpT.jpg

2qwfTE.jpg

87th min winner...

QmidlE.jpg

Yo, just got back from the football... Listening the Liverpool fans having meltdowns on the radio was glorious haha

Brighton game was kinda weak but the result that counted... Plus my guy Mitoma got winner and Caicedo got a great reception when he came on, which was dope... Shame Ali Mac was suspended, the team definitely missed him...

w3OIpT.jpg

2qwfTE.jpg

87th min winner...

QmidlE.jpg
How can you keep claiming to be a United fan when, you got season tickets at the amex?

How can you keep claiming to be a United fan when, you got season tickets at the amex?

Its simple... Because I got family down there and its only an 1.5 hours down the road... Ive always had an eye on them because of that...

The tickets were originally cheap as chips when the Amex first opened in The Championship years, so it was a chance to see regular quality football every week with my family and two of my boys, in a brand new state of the art stadium on the cheap, it was a no brainer... No one expected them to get promoted to the EPL and be a conflict of interest...

Still, Ive supported United since birth due to my Irish family so they will always be number one... Following Brighton is great fun though...

No way Im supporting Palace even though one of my uncles is Palace, he used to take me to the United/Palace and United/Wimbledon games when they shared a stadium though... Most my mates are Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs, so Im not gonna go and watch any London teams as they cost a fortune to watch...

Its simple... Because I got family down there and its only an 1.5 hours down the road... Ive always had an eye on them because of that...

The tickets were originally cheap as chips when the Amex first opened in The Championship years, so it was a chance to see regular quality football every week with my family and two of my boys, in a brand new state of the art stadium on the cheap, it was a no brainer... No one expected them to get promoted to the EPL and be a conflict of interest...

Still, Ive supported United since birth due to my Irish family so they will always be number one... Following Brighton is great fun though...

No way Im supporting Palace even though one of my uncles is Palace, he used to take me to the United/Palace and United/Wimbledon games when they shared a stadium though... Most my mates are Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs, so Im not gonna go and watch any London teams as they cost a fortune to watch...

Are Dennis Irwin and Roy Keane your all time favorite Man UTD players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back