Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, Chelsea are fast catching up with Glazer poor decisions. Super Todd put £800m debt on the club after the sale went through, took the Glazers 17 years to do that and now with all these players instalments payments due every year too…

In fact, Chelsea are fast catching up with Glazer poor decisions. Super Todd put £800m debt on the club after the sale went through, took the Glazers 17 years to do that and now with all these players instalments payments due every year too…
Here u go….

Listen I hope it works out for Chelsea..sets a precedent and once the Utd takeover happens it’s likely Utd will have no debt so we should be able to spend, spend, spend!

I’m just saying. This isn’t Roman who will just write off debts…hopefully the investment funds behind Super Todd don’t care about recouping.

Listen I hope it works out for Chelsea..sets a precedent and once the Utd takeover happens it’s likely Utd will have no debt so we should be able to spend, spend, spend!

I’m just saying. This isn’t Roman who will just write off debts…hopefully the investment funds behind Super Todd don’t care about recouping.
no debts lol

…hopefully the investment funds behind Super Todd don’t care about recouping.
not sure if u are trolling….

If u are not, I will answer. The point man for the big deals Mudryk and Enzo so far has been Eghbali. U can google Eghbali if u want.

Either u are trolling or u are really dumb. The article u posted literally points out how different this is to the Glazers.

Debt means interest. Interest has to be serviced or the debt has to paid. The only difference is they put the debt on Chelsea holding company. It still has to be serviced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back