Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orrrrr they scrap their model and steal man united potential owners
We not y'all.
They ain't taking our sheikhs
baroque-rich.gif

Looks more like a Chelsea baller to me. I don't know, I can just see him getting signed and put on loan, something about him.

It’s not that I’m not a fan, it’s more that we need the money to get people that can score. His end product is lacking.

I read the stadium is nearly completed although won't officially open till 24/25 season.
That will be a good source of future income.

However if you're gonna get relegated, better it be this season. Assuming you can bounce back in 1, the. 23/24 in championship means you come back to Premier league into that new stadium with optimism on the rise and therefore demand for tix at a premium.

Back to the player personnel, you've recalled Ellis Simms back so there's like a new signing for you.
Having gotten rid of rondon, Richarlison leaving last summer, DCL perpetually injured and Maupay mid... You really need to have a long-term strategy towards the striker options.

Thinking about a championship player might not be a bad shout. Ollie Watkins, Mitrovich, Toney have all recently been playing in England's second tier league and made the successful transition to EPL, so perhaps you should consider Ben Brereton Diaz.

His contract at Blackburn ends in the summer so best time to take advantage would be now with a cheeky enough bid to entice Blackburn to not lose him for free.

I read the stadium is nearly completed although won't officially open till 24/25 season.
That will be a good source of future income.

However if you're gonna get relegated, better it be this season. Assuming you can bounce back in 1, the. 23/24 in championship means you come back to Premier league into that new stadium with optimism on the rise and therefore demand for tix at a premium.

Back to the player personnel, you've recalled Ellis Simms back so there's like a new signing for you.
Having gotten rid of rondon, Richarlison leaving last summer, DCL perpetually injured and Maupay mid... You really need to have a long-term strategy towards the striker options.

Thinking about a championship player might not be a bad shout. Ollie Watkins, Mitrovich, Toney have all recently been playing in England's second tier league and made the successful transition to EPL, so perhaps you should consider Ben Brereton Diaz.

His contract at Blackburn ends in the summer so best time to take advantage would be now with a cheeky enough bid to entice Blackburn to not lose him for free.
You did your homework. Bringing back Ellis means more than likely Cannon is going out on loan. Speaking of the Championship, we are looking at Akpom from Middlesbrough and still looking at Sarr from Watford. I think funds wise, if we were to get relegated, we are fucked. That’s why sadly, we need to stay up to avoid all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back